On occasion Kukuwa is asked to certify a large group at one time. Group certification will be provided by a combination of lecture and practice (see below) with a minimum of 20 students per training session. If you are interested in group certification, please Contact Us.
- Teaching a Group Exercise Class that involves different age & fitness levels
- Exercise Physiology
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Uniqueness & Creativity of KDW®
- Body, Mind and Soul Connection
- Dance workout Vocabulary Cultural background and music criteria
- Business Issues
- Liability Insurance
- CPR Certification
- KDW® Agreement
- KDW® Workout Class Format
- KDW® Music Selection
- KDW® Dance Movements & Techniques
- Body Isolations
- Dance Choreography
- Cueing & Voice Soundings
SCHEDULE (10 Hour Curriculum over one day)
Practical Training and Exams – 1 Day (Saturday or Sunday)
8:30am – 6:30pm – Registration & Check-in / Master Class with Kukuwa /
Practical Training /Written Exam (Schedule tailored to suite order of the day)
KDW CERTIFICATION GOOD FOR FIRST 2 YEARS AND RENEWAL IS YEARLY THEREAFTER WITH 20 CEUS AND OPTIONS BELOW:
KDW® LICENSED INSTRUCTOR YEARLY FEES:
- $9/month teaching KDW® classes at locations of your choice.
- Automatic renewal of yearly certification.
- Quarterly African Dance technique classes with Kukuwa via Webinar.
KDW® LICENSED DISTRIBUTOR/INSTRUCTOR:
- Be in business distributing Kukuwa-branded products and services – $1,500 initial start up fee
- $1,000 annual or $100/month renewal fee (automatic renewal of yearly certification)
- Run your own KDW® facility with Kukuwa, LLC.
- Quarterly African Dance technique classes with Kukuwa via webinar
- Complimentary member booth space at all KDW® conferences
- Complimentary packages of new KDW® promo items
*These items may be purchased in your instructor account.